Looking for a Senior .Net Developer for a Product Development Company, Overall Experience: 4+ Years experience developing Web Front Ends.
We are looking for a can-do .Net Developer to develop managed self-healing Open Source database services.
Developer responsibilities include participating in the entire software development life cycle, debugging applications and configuring existing systems.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding web and mobile apps
- Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
- Create and test software prototypes
- Develop client displays and user interfaces
- Assist software personnel in handling project related work and other requirements
- Coordinate with other software professionals and developers
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- 5 years of development experience using C# .NET
- Strong knowledge of C#,.NET Core, ASP.Net and HTML5/CSS3
- Experience in development and implementation of REST API, GRPC, OAuth, API Security, Micro services
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in Angular/React JS/Vue JS (Optional)
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Able to work well in a team setting
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree.
Innvectra is an Offshore Product Engineering, Software and Web Applications Development services provider company. Emphasizes on acquiring an in-depth knowledge of the customer’s context and needs, and designs solutions fine-tuned to those needs. Innvectra’s ideas and services have resulted in technology-intensive transformations that have met the most stringent international quality standards.